Friday, 5 September 2014

Review: Mane 'n Tail Hair Products





Anyway, I was having one of those terrible days. I went to run some errands in the East and the weather was really crappy that day. I had to walk around a lot and it was a horrible day because it was super warm and humid outside. Things got worse when it started to rain even though the sun was still shining so brightly. I was already feeling sore both physically and mentally. So when I got home,  I somehow ended up looking like I just got out of bed. My hair was a total mess. Must be from all that sleeping on train ride home. More than 20 MRT stops is no joke okay. I was meeting my friend again later in the evening and I was like, "hey, why not give my new Mane 'n Tail products a try?"

And I did. I used the deep moisturising shampoo and conditioner on my bushy frizzy hair. Both solutions seemed quite ordinary in colour and smell. It doesn't smell bad but it just smells like regular shampoo. I'm a fan of floral scented shampoos though. As usual, I did my usual hair routine in the bathroom. See my other post on how I normally tame my unruly hair HERE! After a nice shampoo, coditioning, plus blowing dry my hair and all that, here's the results.
.
.
.
.
.


TA-DA~!!!




As you can see, initially, my hair looks like a lion's mane - No, wait, I think a lion's mane looks so much better. I just look like a hobo. My hair was really dry, tangled and kind bushy. It was pretty much flying and curling everywhere. Especially my fringe! Gosh, I hate it when that happens. But after using Mane 'n Tail deep moisturising shampoo and conditioner, I look so so so much better. My hair was more manageable and smooth. It was also surprisingly straight. For the first time, I didn't even feel the need to use my hair straightener. I just love how healthy my hair looks!

My overall verdict, love the effect of the product but I kinda dislike the packaging. The picture of the horse is really misleading. Many people actually mistook it as shampoo for horse hair. Of course, if you read up on Mane 'n Tail, you'll know that it's actually part of their concept. Well, besides the unappealing look of the product, I must say that the product does a fine job in taming unruly hair. So do try not to judge the product by it's cover or you'll end up missing out on a good product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...