Tuesday, 24 December 2013

I want to bake again!

I was browsing through my Instagram feed when I happened to stumble on food image recipes. It got me thinking of how much I really missed baking. I haven't made any desserts, sweets or snacks in a long while. I've been so preoccupied with school that I actually forgot about the ingredients that I just stocked up to bake s'mores last week. Sigh, coursework is really killing me and I sometimes can't help but to procrastinate. I get so frustrated over codes that I just feel like punching something or someone....


Anyway, Christmas is coming soon. Well, actually it's tomorrow. I think I'll probably try to bake some s'mores this weekend or at least as soon as I finish one coursework.


Looks easy huh? Well, actually it is. But it only tastes yummy when it's fresh out of the oven. Thinking of making these for my besties, Indah and XT, cause apparently they have never tried my baking before and we've been BFFs for 5 years now. Speaking of XT, she's away on a lovely to Korea. Wah, I'm so jellyyyy....

Here's a few other recipes that are on my must-try-to-bake-soon list.

Mini pancakes

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake

Cheese within cheese bread. I really love cheese. hehe.

Cheeseburger sliders. These are the so cute!

Mummy hot dog sticks. Can you see the eyes? Such a cute snack.

Pretty fruit drinks.

These are really sweet!

Cotton Candy No Bake Mini Cheesecake. Definitely on the top of my list.

Cookie ice cream sandwich. This is pretty smart.

Spaghetti pizza. A must try for me!

I really love fish. So I'm gonna try learning to cook fish soon.

This is really good. Peanut butter goes well with it too!

There's so much I want to do but so little time. I'm gonna start working again next month too. That's right, I'll be back teaching video production at secondary schools. My next assignment will be at Greendale Secondary School which is so far away from my place. But I barely have lessons in Jan so might as well put that time to good use. My lecturer mentioned that prelims will be in February/March and our final exams will be in May. Time sure flies when you're not keeping track huh. That reminds me, I have to get back to doing coursework since I'm heading out to celebrate Christmas eve at my friend's place later. Awwww......


Well, I got these awesome recipes from @diy_and_ideas on Instagram. Do check them out for creative fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...