Wednesday, 27 November 2013

REV Magazine

My school magazine has finally launched. REV Magazine is the first official magazine for our school SIM -UOL. Even though it's under SIM- UOL, the magazine is open for all to read. Our launch party has just passed and I'm somewhat relieved that it's finally over and done with. I've always wanted to be involved in the publication of a magazine and I feel like I've accomplished something with this. I can now happily ticked ' Contribute to a magazine' off my to-do list.  Of course, my work year is not done yet. Its just the beginning of something worthwhile. I have to focus on the publishing of subsequent issues too.


Our November issue is now online! Check out the magazine for the students by the students. Sharing juicy gossips, insider scoops and fabulous tips and even jokes that crack you up on the go. The beauty segment is done up by yours truly. So do take a look during your spare time. My photo can also be found under the role call page and my name is under the editorial team. Although its small, its still there and significant enough for me.

Anyway, here's some photos from the launch party.

Black/White themed launch party

Pubs love. Not everyone here though.

Love this photo. Credits to Tony for this pretty picture.

REV IT UP
Right now, we're working on our December/January issue. I personally feel that it's gonna be bigger and better than the first one. Especially since it will be complete with sponsored reviews and post event coverage!
So what are you waiting for? Go read our magazine now. Click HERE!
For more updates, follow us on Facebook.
Oh and you might want to watch our promo video for the magazine as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...