Sunday, 27 October 2013

Thor: The Dark World

There's really alot going on this month. Hari Raya Haji had just passed, Halloween is coming and awesome movies like Gravity and Gintama: The Final Movie are out in cinemas. Another highly anticipated movie set to be released this October is none other than Thor: The Dark World.

If you loved the first movie, then the sequel is a without a doubt a must-watch! Personally, I super duper love anything superhero related. It doesn't matter if it's a Marvel or DC adaption, I just love them all. I've watched pretty much every superhero kind of movie from classics like Spiderman, Batman, Superman to unique adaptions like Elektra and Kickass. So yeah, Thor: The Dark World is a movie that cannot be missed.

Here's the details of the movie.


Marvel's Thor: The Dark World
Synopsis: In the aftermath of Marvel’s “Thor” and “The Avengers,” Thor (Chris Hemsworth) fights to restore order across the cosmos but an ancient race led by the vengeful dark elf, Malekith, returns to plunge the universe back into darkness. Confronted by an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot overcome, Thor reunites with Jane Foster (Natalie Portman) and decides to seek out his older brother, Loki (Tom Hiddleston). Follow as they set out on a dangerous journey to save the Earth and the Nine Realms which may force Thor to make the ultimate sacrifice.

Release Date: 31 October 2013



In this movie, Thor and Loki have to put aside their differences and work together to save the universe. I'm hoping for some brotherly moments and an amazing attack combo against Malekith, the main antagonist of the story. Of course, I'm expecting a nice finish or a twist to the movie as well. For example, maybe in the end, Loki betrays Thor or escapes to continue his evil schemes or possibly a death of an important character like Jane Foster. Gosh, I'm super excited to see how this plays out!


“If you had Thor’s Mjölner for a day, what would you do with it?”

I thought this was a quite an interesting question that was asked with regards to the movie. Fyi, Mjölner actually refers to Thor's trademark weapon which is basically a large, grey, square-headed, lump hammer. While it is widely known for its strong impact force and energy blasts, I have a great admiration for it's other rarely used abilities. One being it's ability to track a person or any mystical object in the world. Bet you didn't know that huh? If Mjölner fell into my hands, I would be able to go on my own little adventures, in search of long lost treasures or just constantly stalk my favourite rock bands or celebrity. And once I'm bored of it, I can sell it for a hefty price that could last me a lifetime. What I wouldn't give for that! Haha.


Check out the official trailer to get preview of what to expect from the movie!




So don't forget to catch Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World in cinemas this 31 October 2013! For more updates, like the Official Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World Singapore Facebook Page, and subscribe to the Official Marvel Singapore YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...