Friday, 16 August 2013

Baking Me Some Cookies & Cakes.

It's the festive month of Hari Raya and admittedly, I have been eating non-stop. There are too many yummy cakes and cookies that I just can't resist. I even made two batches of my family favourite Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies and its all gone before my own Hari Raya open house. This week I'm rushing to make my popular Gold Honey Cornfakes, the typical Chocolate Chunk Cookies and something new I'm trying, Rainbow Sugar Cookies. In addition to that, my mum has requested me to bake Strawberry Jelly Hearts Cheesecake for the open house. She apparently came across the sweet dessert while reading the newspapers and insists that I make them. So yeah, I did my research for the recipe and got it online from BingCooks which was really clear and detailed.  For the recipe click HERE!

Gold Honey Cornflakes

Rainbow Sugar Cookies

Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Strawberry Jelly Hearts Cheesecake.
I'm sadly low on cash this month and I really need to stock up on my ingredients. Luckily, I've got lots of NTUC vouchers, so I can start my grocery shopping soon. With only about a week left till my open house, I'm not sure if can finish baking all in time. But guess that means I should probably stop blogging right now and get started. Hopefully, it turns out well.

Off to bake now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...